Is audible free with Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime, the gift that keeps giving, now includes free Audible content.
Like audio books and podcasts? If you live in one of the 38 percent of American households that are members of Amazon Prime (according to investment bank Cowen), your world just became more full of sound, according to Fortune.
Amazon Prime members, who pay $99 annually for free two-day shipping, can now access Audible audio service content at no additional cost. You’ll be able to stream from a rotating group of more than 50 audiobooks. You can also listen to ad-free content including podcasts on Audible’s new on-demand service Channels.
What is included in Amazon audible?
Audible Membership Benefits (Monthly/Annual Plans)
Members receive a number of great benefits from Audible, including monthly or annual credits that can be exchanged for any audiobook, two Audible Originals of your choice each month, the ability to keep unused credits for up to a year before they expire, a 30% discount off the regular price of all credit card purchases, and risk-free audiobook exchanges.
The benefits include:
- Monthly or annual Audible credits: Credits can be exchanged for any single-volume Audible title (1 credit = 1 audiobook).
- Keep unused credits: Credits issued on or after April 1st, 2019, can be kept for a year before they expire, as long as your membership is active.
- Member discount: All Audible members can make regular (non-membership credit) audiobook purchases at a 30% discount.
- Easy audiobook exchanges: Active members can return titles they are unsatisfied with for up to 365 days after the original purchase date.
- Audible Originals: Audible Originals are made to be heard-produced exclusively by Audible for the audio format. You won’t find them anywhere else. Members choose two from a selection of six every month.
To learn more about these benefits, please visit the Audible Help Center.
To sign up for a free trial membership to Audible, please visit the Audible Free Trial page. If you experience any issues signing up, or are looking to enroll in an annual membership (Gold or Platinum), please contact Audible Customer Care.
- The number of credits received monthly or annually varies between each different membership plan.
- Monthly Audible membership plans can be placed on hold once every 12 months for a duration of up to three months. After your account resumes from that hold, it cannot be placed back on hold for 12 months from your first resumed billing date.